It's been a few days since Michael Jackson died and I still can't get over the shock I felt when I heard the news. I will miss him and remember him for who and what he was. Despite the circus that was his life he was an amazing individual. Rest in peace Michael.
Tuesday, June 16th 2009
If you’re listening to love advice, make sure it’s the right kind. Friends are not always objective; they color their relationship counseling based on their own experiences, and heartache breakups are likely to be featured the most. If you need help to sort through a relationship, consider seeing a professional who has spent mega dollars and years training to see people just like you.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, undrained
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook onion, zucchini and garlic in oil three minutes, until onion is translucent. Stir in crushed tomatoes, broth, sugar, Italian seasoning, wine and pepper sauce and bring to a boil. *Add chorizo for a nice meaty taste (optional)*
- Reduce heat and stir in corn and Parmesan. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir in tortellini and simmer 10 minutes more, until pasta is tender.